Due to the inherent beauty, practicality, and eco-friendly nature, the veneered door industry is booming. Veneer doors are great for embodying a strikingly perfect balance between functionality and aesthetics and complements the holistic interior decor design. Choice of the perfect ply with the combination of the skilled craftsman is not enough to create a mesmerizing design as the ultimate finish has to be perfect as well in order to ensure that it not only complements but also enhances the overall decor of your dream home. What better finishing material than the plush, royal-looking veneers?
Let’s dive in deep to explore the reasons that make veneers the best choice for your doors.
- Adds a touch of Luxuriousness to your place. Being veneered as per your choice of design, pattern & finish, these wooden doors can deliver warm indulgence and create the feel of a cozy home. In order to create a cohesive look, you can match the richness of veneer with that of your furniture or you can use tones that create a contrast.
- Being supremely durable, veneer doors have an added layer of protection with enhanced longevity. You can protect and safeguard your doors from dust, weather variance, staining, and more with a finishing layer of natural veneers.
- A variety of colors are available for the doors which merge with the design and outlook of your home. Various color ranges that resemble lighter woods like oak, maple, or birch, or veneers made from darker woods like mahogany or walnut can be chosen.
- With the variety of grain patterns available you can achieve a specific look. Different grain types like a plain, crown, quarter sliced, rotary, rift, bird’s eye, and quilted can be achieved by cutting and splicing the wood in different ways.
- No maintenance hassle is needed to ensure their long-lasting resilience. Simply dust them once per week, wipe their surface with a damp microfiber cloth every two weeks, and opt for a veneer polish once in a half year and your doors will look as good as new.
Processed Forest Products (PFP) is well known for not only its veneer doors, but we also provide customized and specialized solutions for every part of your home with a huge variety of our refined forest products with perfect finishing. Whether you want to add wood paneling to your house or need a few ways to update your existing walls, PFP timber panels and timber veneer sheets are the best choices for upgrading.